At the “De Hoop” flour mill there are 14 places to spend the night with your camper. Mill “de Hoop” is a mill completely restored in 2011-2013 with its origins from 1631. The mill is run entirely by volunteers only. All the money that comes in is spent on the maintenance of the mill.
From this place you can explore the surrounding polder landscape by bike or on foot or enjoy the nearby sea, beach and dunes.
Because there is no supervision on site, no reservations can be made in advance.
All activities on and around the mill are done by volunteers. In order not to burden them too much, a number of house rules have been drawn up. These are:
- Reservation is not possible.
- There is maximum space for 14 campers. If there is no more space, you are requested to look for another place.
- Immediately after arrival fill in the deposit envelope and deposit the self-calculated contribution in the letterbox at the info desk.
- Pets are welcome, but clear up their feces.
- Deposit waste in the appropriate container.
- Due to the fire hazard of the thatched roof of the mill, no open fire is allowed.
- Do not disturb the other guests.
- Leave the pitches clean and tidy.